Black Cohosh extract
- 4/29/2015 9:28:14 PM
- 357 views
- Black Cohosh extract
Name:Black Cohosh extract
Functional ingredient:Triterpene saponin
Particle size:80 meshHeavy metal:<20ppm
Black Cohosh extract - Brief Introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
Black cohosh is a perennial wildflower native to eastern North America. More than two centuries ago,Native Americans discovered that the root of the black cohosh plant (Cimicifuga racemosa) helped relieve menstrual cramps, and symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances.
Today, the roots of black cohosh are still used for these purposes. In fact, the herb has beenwidely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort,painfulq menstruation, and menopausal symptoms.
Black Cohosh extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- Owning estrogenic effect,thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
- 2.Antibacterial and anticancer;
- 3.Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
- 4.Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
- 5.Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ;