- 4/29/2015 3:29:24 PM
- 295 views
Name:Ginger P. E.
Latin name:Zingiber officinale Roscoe
Particle size:80 meshHeavy metal:<20ppm
Ginger extract - Brief introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
Ginger, is a popular spice use around the world. The medicinal use of ginger dates back to ancient times as indicated by early medical texts in India, China, Greece, Rome and Arabia. Traditionally, ginger is used for treating flatulent colic and indigestion. The German Commission E approves ginger for treating dyspepsia and preventing motion sickness. The British Herbal Compendium also recognizes ginger for these purposes, as well as for treating morning sickness during pregnancy, for stimulating the appetite in anorexia and for treating bronchitis and rheumatic discomforts. A recent systematic review of randomized controlled trials on ginger for treating nausea and vomiting examined six studies and found that these studies collectively favored ginger over placebo. Out of three studies on the effectiveness of ginger for treating postoperative nausea, two studies found that ginger was superior to placebo and equally effective as metoclopramide. One study was found for each of the following conditions: seasickness, morning sickness and chemotherapy-induced nausea. These studies also collectively favored ginger over placebo. One study of 80 navel cadets showed that taking one gram of powdered ginger before sailing reduced symptoms of seasickness including dizziness and nausea by 38 percent and frequency of vomiting by 72 percent.
Ginger extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- Releasing nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation.
- Strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
- Inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny.
- Decreasing platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health.
- Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
- With the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms;
- Promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach;
- Anti-bacterial, ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.