Saw Palmetto extract
- 4/29/2015 3:54:02 PM
- 309 views
Name: Saw Palmetto extract
Functional ingredient: Fatty Acid
Appearance: Fine powder
Particle size: 80 mesh
Heavy metal: <20ppm
Saw Palmetto extract - Brief Introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural
Saw palmetto fruit (berry) is a large reddishblack drupe and is an important food source for wildlife and historically for humans. It contains constituents such as fatty acids, steroidal saponins, phytosterols, volatile oil, resin, tannins. Saw Palmet berries contain an oil with a variety of fatty acids and phytosterols. These fatty acids include capric, caprylic, caproic,
Fatty Acid 45% Saw PalmettoExtractlauric, palmitic, and oleic acid and their ethyl esters. The major phytosterols are beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, lupeol, lupenone, and 24-methyl-cyclo-artenol.
Saw Palmetto extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural
- Saw Palmetto inhibits testosterone action on the prostate, thus is used widely for BPH treatment.
- Saw Palmetto also prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
- Saw Palmetto cure inflammation: herb helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
- Saw Palmetto for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability.
- Saw Palmetto is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
- Saw Palmetto is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs.