Senna Leaf extract
- 4/29/2015 5:37:14 PM
- 255 views
- Senna Leaf extract
- folium sennae extract
- Cassia angustifolia extract
- Cassia senna extract
Name:Senna Leaf extract
Particle size:80 mesh
Senna Leaf extract - Brief Introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
Senna the sennas, is a large genus of flowering plants in the family Fabaceae, subfamily Caesalpinioideae. This diverse genus is native throughout the tropics, with a small number of species reaching into temperate regions. The number of species is usually estimated to be about 260, but some authors believe that there are as many as 350. The type species for the genus is Senna alexandrina. About 50 species of Senna are known in cultivation.The sennas are typically shrubs or subshrubs, some becoming scandent when growing into other vegetation. Some are herbs or small trees. Many species have extrafloral nectaries.
Senna Leaf extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- Senna leaf extract has the function of laxation, which will facilitate water;
- Senna leaf extract has effect on relaxating muscle;
- Senna leaf extract is used for antibacterial, such as inhibiting staphylococcus aureus, salmonellatyphi and escherichia coli;
- Senna leaf extract can increase platelet and fibrinogen,senna leaf extract will help stop bleeding.