grape seed extract
- 4/29/2015 2:58:19 PM
- 391 views
Name: Grape Seed P. E
Latin name: Vitis vinifera L
Functional ingredient: OPC, Polyphenols
Content: 95%, 90%
Appearance: Fine powder
Particle size: 80 mesh
Heavy metal: <20ppm
grape seed extract - Brief Introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
Grape seed extracts are industrial derivatives from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and phenolic procyanidins (also known as OPC or oligomeric procyanidins). The typical commercial opportunity of extracting grape seed constituents has been for chemicals known as polyphenols having antioxidant activity in vitro.
Proanthocyanidins are a class of biologically active flavonoids found throughout the plant kingdom, and are oneof the most potent antioxidants in nature. Typically concentrated in the bark of trees and in the outer shells ofseeds, proanthocyanidins serve to protect plants against oxidative elements such as oxygen and sunshine. In fact,a growing body of scientific evidence suggests that proanthocyanidins are far more powerful antioxidants thanvitamins C, E or beta-carotene.
One of the richest sources of proanthocyanidins in nature are grape seeds. Recent studies in animals, as well assome human studies, have shown that grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts possess a broad spectrum ofbiological, pharmacological and chemoprotective properties against free radicals and oxidative stress. Somegrape seed extracts have been reported to promote collagen formation, enhance cardiovascular health, improvemicrocirculation, prevent many of the effects related to premature aging, inhibit growth and formation of certaintypes of cancer, and protect cells against drug, chemical and environmental pollutants toxicity. However, a widedegree of variability exists between the composition and biological make up of the various grape seed extractson the market.
grape seed extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- Protect eyesight and prevent blindness, glaucoma, improve myopia.
- Scavenge free radical activity, prevent atherosclerosis.
- Soften blood vessels, enhance immune function.
- Prevent brain from aging; Anti-cancer.
- Anti-aging Effect.
- Antioxidant Effect.
- Anti-Cancer Effect.
- Effect on Urinary Tract A compound found in blueberries promotes urinary tract health and reduces the risk of infection. It does this by preventing bacteria from adhering to the cells that line the walls of the urinary tract.
- Anti Inflammatory Effect Researchers believe that the phytochemicals in blueberries may reduce inflammatory processes in tissues by increasing cells membranes ability to allow vital nutrients and chemical signals to pass in and out of the cell.